- Order by 10pm every Sunday for nationwide delivery on Fridays between 7am-5pm.
- Or, you can choose to pick up on Fridays from Lyle's, 56 Shoreditch High Street, between 10am-4pm.
- Alternatively, plan ahead and select a Friday in the future.
- Please note, during particularly busy times or during adverse weather conditions, courier services cannot 100% guarantee this delivery window, meaning your parcel may be delivered late Friday evening or even worst case Saturday morning. We'd therefore always recommend planning to enjoy your box on Saturday, rather than Friday evening.
- Order by 10pm every Sunday for delivery within the M25 on Wednesdays between 8am-6pm
- Alternatively, plan ahead and select a Wednesday up to 2 weeks away.
- Fridays: £10 inclusive of VAT for delivery between 7am - 5pm.
- Wednesday: £7 inclusive of VAT for delivery between 8am - 6pm
On Wednesdays, we offer delivery to addresses within the M25. On Fridays, we offer delivery nationwide in England and Wales. Unfortunately we are not able to offer delivery of perishable items into Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Currently we deliver nationwide once per week on Fridays between 7am and 5pm. You will receive an email or text message on the morning of your delivery confirming your two-hour delivery window.
Final orders for the same week delivery must be placed by 10pm on Sundays for Friday delivery or 6pm on Friday for Wednesday delivery. In the event you completed your order after the cut-off time, your delivery will be with you the following week. If you have a deadline by which you need your order, or live outside of the delivery zones outlined above, please get in touch and we will do our best to accommodate you.
In some rare cases, deliveries can be held overnight by our courier partners overnight; in these cases we will endeavour to get in touch directly with you as soon as we know the delivery will be delayed. Our packaging has been tested to keep food chilled for up to 48 hours and so remains safe to consume in the event of a delay.
In line with the current Covid-19 regulations, we are unable to offer a signature service on perishable items. If you are unable to not in at the delivery address or unable to answer the door, your order will be left in a safe place.
We are here to help and assist you with any questions you have about Lyle's Provisions to make sure your experience is as seamless as possible. We also welcome your feedback, comments and special requests.